Your health and safety is our highest priority. Please read the following carefully before taking a class in-studio.
- Shala staff have completed specific cleaning & sanitation training
- Yoga studio and entry will be thoroughly cleaned & sanitized after each use.
- All equipment and surfaces will be wiped, and floors mopped with approved disinfectants.
- Shala staff will be wearing masks until class starts, and have been trained to remain 6 feet away from all clients at all times.
- All clients will be required to wear masks. Masks can be removed when you arrive to your mat.
- All electronics will be disinfected between each use.
- Hand sanitization is provided in entry, bathroom and studio.
- We have greatly reduced the number of in-studio classes to limit the number of clients and staff in the space.
- Yoga studio has been rearranged to ensure physical distancing, with stickers to outline 6 feet distancing placed throughout.
- Clients and staff will be asked to wash their hands and sanitize before and after class.
- Change rooms will be closed at this time so we encourage you to arrive dressed and ready to go. A bathroom will be available. Please leave personal belongings in your car.
- Please bring your own mat and props or inquire about monthly prop rental.
- Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns on the above by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With so much gratitude, Ara and the SHALA Crew