Starting July 20th, let’s meet up and play in Grant Park every Monday through Thursday at 6pm and Saturday at 4pm. 🙂
Our teachers are excited to see you again and yoga outdoors is really THE safest way to practice right now. Physical distance and social contact! We are grateful that we have this summer weather to do so while we transition to a new space.
- Pre-registration in Mindbody is required!
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required.
- These groups are very small and payment based only, as we are creating this service for our members as well as, to employ our teachers. If you are not a member, purchase a pass through our link below. Thank you for supporting small business! 🙂
- We must regulate the size of the gathering for safety sake too. Thank you for understanding.
- Masks are required upon arrival, set up and departure.
- Please choose your practice space at least 6ft apart. Because yoga uses powerful breath, we recommend even more space.
- Once you are set up on your mat and safely distanced, you can choose to leave your mask on or off. Once you leave your area you must put it back on to ensure safety of others.
We are excited to see you and we look forward to practicing together safely in the outdoors.
We are meeting at Grant Park in the Perry district. 1015S Arthur St, Spokane, WA 99202 *** If the weather is not accommodating, we will instead livestream from our home to your home through zoom. 🙂
Register now for our Park Yoga classes on mindbody