IN STUDIO POLICIES
• Please thoroughly read this list before coming to the studio.
• Please make sure you have signed our Waiver before attending a class.
• Please only park in front of the house or in the driveway. Park in such a way that it leaves room for others to park there too. 4-5 cars.
• We recommend your arrive a few minutes early as doors will close at scheduled start time.
• Please ensure your phone is switched off during class times.
• Please kindly note there is a no-phones policy in the the studio. If an emergency situation requires you to have your phone on let us know and we will make an exception.
• All class participants must be 12 or older. Please do not bring your child to observe class.
• Yoga classes will be capped at 4-5 participants so we ask that you must pre register. You will be turned away if we are at capacity.
• Mats and props will not be provided so please bring your own to class.
• If you need to leave early, please let us know in advance.
• Harassment, discrimination or intolerance and name calling of any kind are NOT permitted at Shala, Living Yoga Studio.
• Please let your instructor know prior to class if you have any injuries or restrictions. Hands-on adjustments will not be provided at this time. Instructors will provide modifications verbally.
• Please be mindful that group classes are a shared experience and not a private with your instructor. If you have a question, please raise your hand rather than calling out to your instructor. If you are disturbing the other participants we reserve the right to ask you to leave.
• Please leave shoes on mats and shelf provided by the entry way. Do not walk through the studio in street shoes.
• Full payment upon registration is required to reserve your spot in any class or workshop. No refunds will be issued unless we must cancel a workshop or class due to unforeseen circumstances.
• Once passes are purchased there are no refunds or transfers to alternate services. If you will not be able to complete your classes within the expiration window you may transfer them to a friend or family member. Exceptions for extensions can be made due to health emergencies.
• Please cancel 8 hours in advance of your class to avoid being charged. If you fail to cancel within this window, you will be docked a class off of your pass. Membership will have 1 day taken off their membership for a late-cancel or a no-show.
• Private classes operate on a 24-hour cancellation policy. Failing to cancel within this window will result in loss of a private credit.
• Workshops: All workshops must be paid in full upon enrollment and are non refundable if participants cancel. Shala reserves the right to cancel workshops due to unforeseen circumstances or low enrollment. Participants will be refunded for Shala cancellation.
• Teacher Training: Teacher Training deposits are non refundable. Payment must be received upon agreement schedule in that particular course and is non – refundable.
• Shala reserves the right to cancel a class if there are not enough clients signed up with a minimum of 6 hours notice.
EXPIRATIONS ON IN-STUDIO PACKAGES
- All Yoga packages have varied expiration from date of sale.
*If we are forced back into shelter at home due to COVID all packages will be switched over to live stream package options.
- All PRIVATE packages have a 6 Month Expiration from date of sale.
*If we are forced back into shelter at home due to COVID, Privates will be carried out virtually via Zoom.
CURRENT EXPIRATIONS ON YOGA PACKAGES
- DROP IN: 1 month expiration.
- 5 PACK: 3 month expiration.
- 10 PACK: 6 month expiration.
- LIVE STREAM & IN PERSON MEMBERSHIP: Monthly auto-renew, it is up to you to cancel your membership after the initial 6 months.
OUTSTANDING PACKAGE EXPIRATIONS (pre shutdown)
• Clients with up to 5 outstanding credits/visits outstanding will have 6 weeks (42 days) to use them from the date of re-opening (October 10th, 2020). Unless special packages purchased during the shutdown had specified expiration dates due to their promotional nature.
• Clients with more than 10 outstanding credits/visits outstanding will have 10 weeks (70 days) to use them from the date of re-opening (October 10th, 2020).
• Shala, Living Yoga reserves the right to accept or decline the extension of any pass or given credit and will decide on a case by case basis.
• All class packs will be valid for Livestream use should the studio have to close its doors again.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com