“DEEPEN YOUR YOGA & EXPLORE TEACHING”
A 200hr RYT Yoga Teacher Training program
*Yoga Philosophy & History*
*40 DAYS to Personal Revolution Program*
*Intention, Affirmation & Mantra*
*Explore Teaching Yoga*
*Anatomy & Kinesiology*
*Techniques of Observing & Assisting*
* The guide for teaching and practice is a Power Vinyasa Sequence*
This is a broad based educational, experiential and foundational yoga studies practicum and curriculum. This Yoga training extends over a period of four and half months to allow space and time for each participants immersion and integration of these areas of yoga study and teaching practices. Trainees, who meet all of the graduation and participation requirements of this training, will receive a 200-hour yoga teaching certificate that can be registered through Yoga Alliance.
We begin this program with Asana alignment, yoga history and a 40 day Yoga Lifestyle program. Then we will deepen into exploring yoga philosophy, meditation, subtle-energy systems and hatha yoga techniques. Here’s a preview!
• This training will begin with your participation in a “Yoga Lifestyle Program” based on Baron Baptiste’s “40 Days to Personal Revolution”. You will learn about and experience for yourself, six weeks of how yoga practices can apply to nutrition, journaling, inquiry, intentional and transformational themes, meditation and theme focused asana practices!
• Next, your “physical” or asana alignment journey takes place, by becoming thoroughly acquainted with the amazing asanas from the Power Vinyasa Sequence.
• You will read, study and explore Yoga History and many key foundational concepts of yoga.
• Your asana practice builds into a clarity of self-awareness and consequently, the ability to observe others as you learn and apply “Body Movement Analysis” (in the three planes). This is your foundation to practice “cueing” or instructing others in one – one practice teaching sessions. From these practices, you can begin to discern where and when to use alignment variations in the asanas and coach people.
• You will explore the hatha yoga techniques of pranayama (breath control), meditation, bandhas, the three nadis (midline channel), tapas (circulation), vinyasa (flow) and directional energies (vayus). From theory, you will begin to apply these techniques in your asana and teaching yoga practices.
• Meanwhile you will broaden your understanding of Yoga through readings in the “Yoga Sutras” and investigate how the” 8 steps of Ashtanga” will guide your personal growth as a yogi.
• Look forward to learning and exploring: Assisting techniques to enhance your students transformation in their yoga practice; learning about the chakras; investigating key transformational mantras; basic anatomy and kinesiology principles; practice teaching power holds and vinyasa flows from the Power Vinyasa sequence; integrating hatha yoga techniques into your asana practice; sequencing and themes; think about yourpotential yoga business; and finally, practice teaching & assisting a Power Vinyasa Sequence!