Learn about this centuries old devotional practice and participate in a
- Kirtan is a very simple & powerful way to meditate. It’s effortless & joyful; the music does the work for you as you flow with the melody & rhythm.
- The performers & the concert-goers create the experience together.
- The chants are sung in Sanskrit unless you attend a Sikh kirtan ( e.g. Snatam Kaur). The ancient chants contain powerful renewing & transformative energy that helps us reconnect with the Divinity that resides within all of us.
- Singing is the heart of kirtan, and no one cares what you sound like. At a kirtan concert all voices merge together to become One Voice.
- “Kirtan is a means of finding our way back to the core of our Being, to our heart, and to our connection with each other.” Ragani
Live music, song, community & breath.
At the Spokane Yoga Shala
$5 for children under 12 who are able to participate.
$10 for yoga teachers & 15% discount to members.
Must buy at The Shala to get the special pricing.